Professional Development Programmes
We have accredited facilitators who work alongside Best Practice Network (a national organisation that specialises in leadership and other processional development training).
We deliver professional qualifications such as: NPMQSL and NPQML. We are also offering the NASENCo award which has been extremely successful in developing high quality SENCOs.
KEY PRINCIPLES OF THE Professional Development Programmes
- Personalisation and choice
- Flexibility delivery to focus on the development needs of learners
- Quality and relevance of programme design and delivery
- Empowering self-improvement and school leadership impact
- Contributing to the school improvement strategic landscape
When applying you will be asked for the following:
Partner allocation code: ARCH
Partner name: The Arch Alliance